Our location is unbeatable!
Central location in the Benelux, easy to reach from anywhere:
- Brussels Airport within 25 minutes drive
- Antwerp Airport within 10 minutes drive, direct flights to/from London & Manchester
- Antwerp Central railway station for high speed trains (Thalys, TGV)
- Amsterdam within 2 hours drive
- Paris within 3 hours drive
Crowne Plaza Antwerpen offers 170 parking spaces secured behind a barrier (including parking spaces for disabled guests), and in the direct vicinity of our hotel there are 700 free parking spaces as well.
At the entrance of our hotel we’ve foreseen charging poles for electrical cars.
Bring your own charging cable
Every electric chargeable car comes with a cable that you can plug into a charging pole. The electric socket is universal for all users. Crowne Plaza Antwerpen doesn’t possess charging cables since there is a huge variety of cables. Which means you need to bring your own cable with you to be able to charge.
How to charge your car
- Pass by our reception to buy a charge-ticket for 1, 3 or 5 days.
For a 1day-pass for example the charging session will end after 24 hours. Charging breaks aren’t possible.
- Alternatively you can text to 6033 to activate a charging session of 1 hour.
Free access to our parking is included for both options!
- Or becoming a Bluecorner member
If you wish to become a member of Bluecorner pass by our Reception for a card enabling you to request access online. After your request you’ll receive your charging badge via mail.
- 1 day pass: 20 € VAT included
- 3 day pass: 55 € VAT included
- 5 day pass: 90 € VAT included
There is a direct airport shuttle from Brussels Airport to Antwerp (about 30 minutes) which also stops in front of our hotel.
In addition to our ideal accessibility by car from all major cities in Belgium, we are also very easy accessible via public transport.
Bus 17 (Rijnkaai – UZA) stops right outside our hotel (Bus Stop 101806), the drive from the Central Station to our hotel will only take you 10 minutes!