Your well-being is our top priority – as the world enters a new phase where health and well-being have become more critical than ever before, we need to embrace new changes in the way of live and travel. In line with this, Crowne Plaza Antwerp has intensified its cleanliness measures, developed enhanced sanitation procedures, and new hotel protocols have been developing with guest’s welfare as our top priority.
As we are ready to welcome you, we would like to share with you the measures in place.
Measures to protect against infections concern all of us, quite independently of current developments in the spread of the Coronavirus. However, appropriate preparations and preventive measures can help to reduce the risk of infection.
As of November 1st 2021 and until further notice:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public areas (lobby, elevators…)
- A COVID SAFE TICKET is mandatory for access to the hotel including rooms
- Access to the swimming pool, spa & fitness is only possible upon reservation. For your safety and in line with current regulations, a maximum number of guests is allowed simultaneously. We recommend to check availability with the hotel before booking your room if you intend to use these facilities. The hotel cannot accept refund claims if you have not reserved your slot and facilities are fully booked during your stay.
The most important measures are therefore
- Hand hygiene – frequent intensive washing of hands with soap, cold water is enough
- To wear a mouth/nose mask is mandatory
- Use of disinfecting dispensers
- Take the following measures into account when coughing:
- Preferably use disposable handkerchiefs.
- Do not sneeze/cough in the hand (better in the elbow).
- Turning people away when sneezing / coughing
- Keep your distance and avoid contact with people suffering from respiratory diseases
- Even if courtesy and decency require, avoid shaking hands and kissing with colleagues and business partners.
If you feel sick and experience symptoms such as fever, coughing and signs of a respiratory infection yourself, please call reception via direct number 11 and stay in the room.
We will inform the necessary authorities and help you as soon as possible.
Have a pleasant stay,
With warm greetings,
The Crowne Plaza Antwerp Team!
We only accept electronic payment.
Our restaurant & bar are open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. According to COVID-19 regulations, face masks are mandatory until seated.
Room service is currently not available. Therefore we would like to recommend a few websites where you can find local restaurants that deliver delicious meals. You can also download their app via the app store. Please keep in mind that they only deliver until 10pm (place your order before 9.30pm).
- Uber Eats
Our fitness, wellness and swimming pool are open between 07h00 and 23h00 and are accessible only upon reservation. Reservations can be made at reception or before arrival via email@example.com or via 0032 3 259 75 00.
For your safety, the number of guests simultaneously present is limited per hour.