Your well-being is our top priority – as the world enters a new phase where health and well-being have become more critical than ever before, we need to embrace new changes in the way of live and travel. In line with this, Crowne Plaza Antwerp has intensified its cleanliness measures, developed enhanced sanitation procedures, and new hotel protocols have been developing with guest’s welfare as our top priority.
As we are ready to welcome you, we would like to share with you the measures in place.
Measures to protect against infections concern all of us, quite independently of current developments in the spread of the Coronavirus. However, appropriate preparations and preventive measures can help to reduce the risk of infection.
The most important measures are therefore
- Hand hygiene – frequent intensive washing of hands with soap, cold water is enough
- To wear a mouth/nose mask is mandatory
- Use of disinfecting dispensers
- Take the following measures into account when coughing:
- Preferably use disposable handkerchiefs.
- Do not sneeze/cough in the hand (better in the elbow).
- Turning people away when sneezing / coughing
- Keep your distance and avoid contact with people suffering from respiratory diseases
- Even if courtesy and decency require, avoid shaking hands and kissing with colleagues and business partners.
If you feel sick and experience symptoms such as fever, coughing and signs of a respiratory infection yourself, please call reception via direct number 11 and stay in the room.
We will inform the necessary authorities and help you as soon as possible.
Have a pleasant stay,
With warm greetings,
The Crowne Plaza Antwerp Team!
We only accept electronic payment.
Restaurant and bar are temporarily closed. There is also no room service available. Therefor we would like to recommend a few websites where you can find local restaurants that deliver delicious meals. You can also download their app via the app store. Please keep in mind that they only deliver until 10pm (place your order before 9.30pm) and that alcoholic beverages will not be sold between 8pm and 5am.
- Uber Eats
Breakfast won’t be served as a buffet.
If you have breakfast included, you will be provided with a breakfast box.
There are two options you may choose from:
- Standard breakfast package
- Full breakfast package
These options are to be chosen in advance the day of your arrival before 6PM.
Our fitness, swimming pool and wellness area are temporarily closed.