From 3 March to 16 April, Contrair is the place to be in Antwerp for all lovers of art, film, design and music. The pop-up is located on ‘t Eilandje, Antwerp’s trendy neighborhood.
Contrair: hotspot for creative people
Contrair is housed in the previous building of nv Necap, next to the Red Star Line Museum. The pop-up aims at being a 1500 m² temporary hangout for artists and creative people. Until 16 April, it’s the place to be for food truck festivals, movie nights, concerts, expositions, workshops,… Of course there’s also a bar! Have a look at the program:
The interior was taken care of by the Antwerp furniture designers Nathalie Teugels and Lennart Van Uffelen and the visual concept creators of Nachtcollectief. You really have to check this out!
“Founding fathers” Yves Massignani (DJ Hush Hefner) and Thomas Van Praag of vzw Tegendraads want to bring different artistic disciplines under one roof. They believe that by uniting people with various passions and interests, fascinating new things can be created.
- Address: Montevideostraat 5, 2000 Antwerpen
- When: from 3 March to 16 April
- Opening hours:
- Wed, Thu & Sun from 5pm to 12pm
- Fri & Sat from 8pm to 6am
- More information on www.contrair.be
- Follow Contrair on Facebook & Instagram to get all the latest updates about this not-to-miss pop-up in Antwerp!