Have you already heard of Comics Station Antwerp? It’s a brand new 6000 m² theme park in the lovely Antwerp Central Railway Station, featuring the Belgian comic strip characters. It opens on 9 April 2017!
Indoor theme park about comic strips
Comics Station Antwerp is the new indoor theme park featuring popular Belgian comics characters such as Spike and Suzy, Jommeke, The Kiekeboes, The Smurfs, Lucky Luke and Urbanus. It’s also the first park that’s located in an international train station (Antwerpen-Centraal). This makes it very easy to reach!
Comics Station Antwerp is really a one-of-a-kind experience:
- 6000 m² to experience comic strips at the train station that is often considered the most beautiful train station in the world; Antwerp inhabitants sometimes even call it a “railway cathedral”.
- More than 60 super fun attractions for young and old
- An impressive building-in-a-building, spread over 4 floors
The Antwerp Comics Station is the perfect getaway for the entire family: grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren. Here you can have 4 to 5 hours of fun in 6 themed zones with different attractions: exciting mechanical rides, interactive elements and do-activities that bring the comic stories to life.
Practical information about Comics Station Antwerp
- Address: Comics Station Antwerp, Pelikaanstraat 3, 2018 Antwerp
- By train: Comics Station Antwerp is located at the Antwerp Central train station, close to the Kievitplein square. Coming by train is a very good idea! Discover your best route on the site of Belgian Rail.
- By bus: the bus stop at Franklin Rooseveltplaats is only 300 meters away from Antwerpen Central train station.
- By tram: tram numbers 2, 6, 9 and 15 stop at the premetro station Diamant, which is located under the train station.
- By car: under the railway station is a large car park (B-Parking). Enter the following address in your GPS-system: Van Immerzeelstraat, 2018 Antwerpen
- Tickets: buy them online so that you don’t have to queue
- All information is on the website or the Facebook page
Have fun at Comics Station Antwerp! :-)