Earlier this week, Gault&Millau has announced its selection for 2017. A number of Antwerp restaurants have been awarded.
The following Antwerp restaurants and their chefs have been awarded by Gault&Millau:
- Het Gebaar (Roger van Damme) – 18/20
- ‘t Zilte (Viki Geunes) – 18/20
- The Jane (Sergio Herman) – 17/20
- ‘t Fornuis – 17/20
- Bistrot du Nord (Michaël Rewers ) – 15/20
- Vin d’Ou (Tom Fluit) – 15/20
Five Flavours Mmei, the restaurant of Sim Ka Yee and Leung Kwai Lam in the Volkstraat, has been awarded “Asian Restaurant of the Year”.
Congratulations to all winners!