Aquatopia is a public aquarium at the Koningin Astridplein in Antwerpen with some 10.000 species of fish and reptiles.
Aquatopia is an underwater world in the heart of Antwerp. It’s divided into 7 wonderful worlds:
- Coral reef
- Open every day from 10 am to 6 pm, except on Christmas day.
- The last visitors are admitted at 5 pm.
- If you buy your tickets online, you get a discount!
- Ticket prices:
- -3 years: free
- 3-12 years: 10,50 €
- 13-60 years: 15,50 €
- 60+, disabled: 10,50 €
- Family tickets are available as well
- Koningin Astridplein 7, 2018 Antwerp
- Phone +32 (0)3 205 07 50
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility & parking
- Located in the heart of Antwerp, right across the Central train station and on the ax of the Turnhoutsebaan/Gemeentestraat, with several bus and tram stops.
- Thanks to the B-Excursion Aquatopia ticket, you can easily travel by train and enter Aquatopia directly at an advantageous price. It is located right across the Central Station of Antwerp!
- If you come by car, parking is available underneath the Koningin Astridplein in the “Q-Park” parking. A 25 % discount on the parking ticket is offered to Aquatopia visitors.
- Aquatopia is accessible for wheelchairs. Prams are not allowed and neither are pets.