Having breakfast or brunch in Antwerp? There are so many addresses you can choose from! Here’s a selection of our favorites.
- Caravan: in the North of Antwerp, slightly away from the city center, but definitely worth the stroll or bikeride. From royal all-in breakfast to delicious brownies, quinoa granola and wraps. Large offer for hungry brunchers! (Damplein 17)
- Mampoko: breakfast until 12 o’ clock on weekdays and up to 2pm in the weekend. Here you can have an English breakfast with all the good stuff: scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, beans in tomato sauce, warm vegetables and fresh bread. But you can also have a continental breakfast or go for the “Mampoko Royal”, a copious breakfast plate. (Amerikalei 8)
- Wasbar: the perfect place to have breakfast, brunch, have a drink and… do your laundry! In the trendy Southern district of the city. (Graaf Van Egmontstraat 5)
- Tinsel: a very promising spot in the city, offering mouthwatering sweets such as the Tinsel pancakes, French toast and homemade ice-teas. (Vlaamse Kaai 40)
- Felix Pakhuis: a landmark in the city, located in the trendy nneighborhood of ‘t Eilandje. The place to be for the legendary breakfast/brunch for sleepyheads, available until 2:30pm! Perfect after a long night… (Godefriduskaai 30)
- BLT: stands for “Breakfast, Lunch and Tapas”. Great sandwiches, eggs, granola,… all day long! Very nice interior: one big spac with a vintage touch. (Lange Lozanastraat 292)
- Our very own Anna Living & Bar, where we serve American breakfast buffet with hot and cold dishes, bread, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, eggs,… On weekdays from 6:30am to 10am, during the weekend from 7am to 11:30am. We’re looking forward to welcome you! :-)
Do you know other nice places to have breakfast or lunch in Antwerp? Let us know in the comments below!